All Night Radio
0 Shouts - 57,848 Scrobbles
There are (at least) two bands named All Night RadioRead More...
1. All Night Radio was an American indie rock band formed in Los Angeles, California.
Dave Scher and Jimi Hey, hail from Los Angeles, California, and have known each other since 1995, when a 16 year-old Hey would call Scher's late-night radio program on KXLU requesting Six Finger Satellite on a repeated basis. This KXLU connection led them to playing music together in Bee Venom and later resulted in the formation of the more psychedelic country-minded Beachwood Sparks. In between leaving the group in ‘97 and rejoining it in 2002, Jimi also turned up in groups such as Strictly Ballroom, Tristeza, Glass Candy and the Shattered Theater, and The Rapture. The two have also moonlighted as members of Lilys. After completing the Beachwood Sparks’ tour of summer 2002, Dave and Jimi joined forces to create All Night Radio, a band in which they could throw off the musical shackles, so to speak. They have dubbed this new sound the “Spirit Stereo Frequency.”
The band broke up due to creative differences in 2004.
2. All Night Radio was a South African Rock band fronted by Steve Louw, later of Big Sky. They released two albums: The Heart's The Best Part (1984: Previous Records PRL 1) and The Killing Floor (1986:Previous Records ASF 313). The latter album was engineered and produced by the legendary Kevin 'The Caveman' Shirley.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daylight Till Dawn - 7,917 plays
- We're on Our Wave - 6,094 plays
- Fall Down 7 - 5,636 plays
- You'll Be on Your Own - 5,142 plays
- Daylight Til Dawn - 5,039 plays
- Sad K. - 4,588 plays
- All Night Radio - 4,328 plays
- Oh, When? - 4,248 plays
- Winter Light - 3,952 plays
- Anchovya Suite - 3,880 plays