All Night Radio
12 Shouts - 59,580 Scrobbles
There are (at least) two bands named All Night Radio 1. All Night Radio was an American indie rock band formed in Los Angeles, California.
Dave Scher and Jimi Hey, hail from Los Angeles, California, and have known each other since 1995, when a 16 year-old Hey would call Scher's late-night radio program on KXLU requesting Six Finger Satellite on a repeated basis. This KXLU connection led them to playing music together in Bee Venom and later resulted in the formation of the more psychedelic country-minded Beachwood Sparks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Daylight Till Dawn - (3:59) - 183 plays
- We're on Our Wave - (3:27) - 128 plays
- Fall Down 7 - (5:09) - 99 plays
- All Night Radio - (7:44) - 79 plays
- Sad K. - (3:43) - 90 plays
- You'll Be on Your Own - (3:04) - 74 plays
- Winter Light - (4:09) - 86 plays
- Anchovya Suite - (0:53) - 66 plays
- Sky Bicycle (You've Been Ringing) - (5:47) - 70 plays
- Oh, When? - (4:16) - 45 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online