All Get Out
122 Shouts - 510,278 Scrobbles
Charleston, SC "Loud and personal,” is one of the ways that lead singer/guitarist Nathan Hussey describes All Get Out. Generally when a band is self-described as loud, imagery of guitars propelling distortion and mood over the audience is the resonance to dwell on and personal is not often the conjoined description. Loud has always been the cryptic way to say a band likes to hide behind blankets of fuzz and hard to decipher symbolisms that keep the players of the song at restraining order distance from the audience. With All Get Out nothing is hidden; everything is personal; and loud.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lucky Bastard - (3:29) - 3,750 plays
- My Friends - (3:13) - 2,872 plays
- The Season - (3:35) - 3,000 plays
- Let Me Go - (6:17) - 2,395 plays
- Church Doors And Skeptics - (2:56) - 2,250 plays
- Me And My Lovers - (3:49) - 2,602 plays
- Subject To Change - (2:44) - 2,166 plays
- Son Of Mine - (3:36) - 1,851 plays
- Girl, Gun - (3:09) - 1,831 plays
- Come And Gone - (5:50) - 1,676 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online