All Get Out
113 Shouts - 387,867 Scrobbles
Charleston, SC "Loud and personal,” is one of the ways that lead singer/guitarist Nathan Hussey describes All Get Out. Generally when a band is self-described as loud, imagery of guitars propelling distortion and mood over the audience is the resonance to dwell on and personal is not often the conjoined description. Loud has always been the cryptic way to say a band likes to hide behind blankets of fuzz and hard to decipher symbolisms that keep the players of the song at restraining order distance from the audience. With All Get Out nothing is hidden; everything is personal; and loud.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lucky Bastard - (3:29) - 9,300 plays
- My Friends - (3:13) - 7,306 plays
- Church Doors And Skeptics - (2:56) - 6,282 plays
- Me And My Lovers - (3:49) - 6,446 plays
- Let Me Go - (6:17) - 5,958 plays
- The Season - (3:35) - 6,681 plays
- Subject To Change - (2:44) - 5,738 plays
- Girl, Gun - (3:09) - 5,118 plays
- Son Of Mine - (3:36) - 5,149 plays
- Come And Gone - (5:50) - 4,264 plays