All Else Failed
28 Shouts - 123,997 Scrobbles
Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, All Else Failed was a five-piece that has amassed a loyal following by repeatedly setting new standards in the realm of heavy music over their nine years of existence. From their maniacal live shows to their thought provoking and genre bending albums, All Else Failed refuses to be predictable and demands to be heard. Originally inspired by the groundswell of independent heavy music of the early to mid 90’s, All Else Failed first landed on the scene in mid 1995 with one singular objective: to tear apart every venue they set their foot in.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Route 1 - (6:15) - 147 plays
- Did You Think of Me? - (4:52) - 114 plays
- The Hutton Play - (3:26) - 91 plays
- Choker - (2:00) - 119 plays
- Your Days Are Numbered - (4:21) - 91 plays
- Grain - (1:17) - 71 plays
- The Revisionist - (2:47) - 80 plays
- To Whom it May Concern - (2:28) - 104 plays
- He Is Not Long For This World - (4:44) - 90 plays
- In Time - (3:40) - 87 plays