All Else Failed
27 Shouts - 121,016 Scrobbles
Hailing from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, All Else Failed was a five-piece that has amassed a loyal following by repeatedly setting new standards in the realm of heavy music over their nine years of existence. From their maniacal live shows to their thought provoking and genre bending albums, All Else Failed refuses to be predictable and demands to be heard. Originally inspired by the groundswell of independent heavy music of the early to mid 90’s, All Else Failed first landed on the scene in mid 1995 with one singular objective: to tear apart every venue they set their foot in.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Route 1 - (6:15) - 118 plays
- Choker - (2:00) - 94 plays
- Did You Think of Me? - (4:52) - 98 plays
- The Hutton Play - (3:26) - 68 plays
- Your Days Are Numbered - (4:21) - 72 plays
- Grain - (1:17) - 53 plays
- The Revisionist - (2:47) - 59 plays
- While I Say One Prayer - 53 plays
- To Whom it May Concern - (2:28) - 72 plays
- A Release - 48 plays