119 Shouts - 1,984,852 Scrobbles
Alison Moyet (born Geneviève Alison Jane Moyet on 18 June 1961 - Billericay, Essex, England), is an English pop singer-songwriter noted for her bluesy voice. Moyet was born to a French father and English mother. She grew up in Basildon, where she attended school. After leaving school at 16, she worked as a shop worker and a piano tuner. She was involved in a number of punk rock, pub rock and blues bands in the South East Essex area during the late 1970s and early 1980s, including The Vandals and the Screamin' Ab Dabs, The Vicars, The Vandals (UK 1978) and The Little Roosters.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Love Resurrection - (3:52) - 8,404 plays
- All Cried Out - (3:37) - 7,555 plays
- That Ole Devil Called Love - (3:04) - 5,393 plays
- Is This Love? - (3:57) - 4,991 plays
- Invisible - (3:56) - 3,621 plays
- When I Was Your Girl - (3:39) - 3,487 plays
- Weak in the Presence of Beauty - (3:46) - 2,702 plays
- Changeling - (2:58) - 3,317 plays
- Horizon Flame - (3:39) - 2,993 plays
- The Coventry Carol - (3:25) - 2,758 plays