174 Shouts - 4,301,694 Scrobbles
Alison Krauss (born July 23, 1971) is an American bluegrass-country singer, songwriter and fiddler. Signed to Rounder Records as a 14-year-old fiddler from Champaign, Illinois, she has become the most recognized face in contemporary bluegrass, a critically acclaimed artist who has brought modern sophistication to the genre while respecting its traditions. Songfacts reports that in 2011 Krauss recorded her first ever number one country album in her home country with paper airplane.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down to the River to Pray - (2:09) - 11,816 plays
- Down To The River To Pray - O Brother, Where Art Thou? Soundtrack - (2:57) - 8,412 plays
- When You Say Nothing At All - (4:20) - 8,827 plays
- Baby, Now That I've Found You - (3:48) - 5,140 plays
- Whiskey Lullaby - (4:19) - 5,778 plays
- Simple Love - (4:43) - 3,184 plays
- Down To The River To Pray - Soundtrack Version (O Brother Where Art Thou?) - (2:55) - 3,475 plays
- You Will Be My Ain True Love - (2:31) - 2,766 plays
- The Scarlet Tide - (2:59) - 2,204 plays
- Stay - (3:25) - 2,209 plays