3 Shouts - 78,337 Scrobbles
Alison Brown is an American banjo player. Brown learned to play guitar at eight and banjo at ten. When she was twelve, she met fiddler Stuart Duncan. In the summer of 1978, Brown traveled across the country with Duncan and his father, playing festivals and contests. She won first place at the Canadian National Banjo Championship, which helped her land a one-night gig at the Grand Ole Opry. In 1987, Alison Krauss asked Brown to join her band, Union Station. Brown spent three years with Krauss.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mambo Banjo - (4:00) - 250 plays
- Wolf Moon - (2:54) - 204 plays
- Deep Gap - (3:53) - 168 plays
- Look Left - (2:10) - 85 plays
- Leaving Cottondale - (3:08) - 84 plays
- Shoot the Dog - (3:26) - 50 plays
- The Red Earth - (6:06) - 68 plays
- Girl's Breakdown - (3:42) - 62 plays
- Chicken Road - (4:28) - 44 plays
- Waltzing With Tula - (3:05) - 37 plays