40 Shouts - 149,417 Scrobbles
¨ALIKA IS THE REALITY OF ROOTS, THE KINDNESS OF REGGAE,
DANCEHALL STRENGTH AND SINCERITY OF HIP HOP¨ (by Lia Samantha) She's a worthy representative of the Latin American dancehall scene, an iconic figure of the fight against injustices and violence in the Argentine and Latin American "barrios"... Alika started her career in 1994 with a band, but she quickly took wing and set up a solo career which leaded herself beyond her expectations! Recognized too as an hip hop artist, Alika wakes the reggae world in Argentina with engaged lyrics, breathtaking energy and remarkable stage presence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El rugido del león - (3:56) - 1,041 plays
- Big Up - (3:58) - 1,162 plays
- Se Alborotan - (3:50) - 389 plays
- The Nyabinghy Chant - (3:14) - 305 plays
- Yo Tengo El Don - (3:01) - 433 plays
- The Lion Of Judah - (3:34) - 340 plays
- No te pongas triste - (4:17) - 324 plays
- no le des fuerza a babilonia - (4:48) - 259 plays
- Ejercito Despierta - (3:22) - 198 plays
- Galang - (3:05) - 176 plays