40 Shouts - 140,918 Scrobbles
¨ALIKA IS THE REALITY OF ROOTS, THE KINDNESS OF REGGAE,
DANCEHALL STRENGTH AND SINCERITY OF HIP HOP¨ (by Lia Samantha) She's a worthy representative of the Latin American dancehall scene, an iconic figure of the fight against injustices and violence in the Argentine and Latin American "barrios"... Alika started her career in 1994 with a band, but she quickly took wing and set up a solo career which leaded herself beyond her expectations! Recognized too as an hip hop artist, Alika wakes the reggae world in Argentina with engaged lyrics, breathtaking energy and remarkable stage presence.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Big Up - (3:58) - 771 plays
- El rugido del león - (3:56) - 670 plays
- The Lion Of Judah - (3:34) - 626 plays
- Yo Tengo El Don - (3:01) - 575 plays
- The Nyabinghy Chant - (3:14) - 342 plays
- No te pongas triste - (4:17) - 453 plays
- no le des fuerza a babilonia - (4:48) - 274 plays
- Se Alborotan - (3:50) - 165 plays
- Ejercito Despierta - (3:22) - 241 plays
- Jengibre - (5:09) - 188 plays