3,590 Shouts - 27,172,236 Scrobbles
Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948) is an American rock singer, songwriter, and musician whose career spans five decades. With a stage show that features guillotines, electric chairs, fake blood, boa constrictors, and baby dolls, he is considered by fans and peers alike to be "The Godfather of Shock Rock"; Cooper has drawn equally from horror movies, vaudeville, and garage rock to pioneer a grandly theatrical and macabre brand of rock designed to shock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYour a cruel device
Your blood, like ice
One look, could kill
My pain, your thrill
I wanna love you but I better not touch
- LyricsWell we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya can't find a flag
- LyricsI used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
'Til they got a hold of me.
I opened doors for little old ladies,
I helped the blind to see.
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers.
- LyricsLines form on my face and hands
Lines form from the ups and downs
I'm in the middle without any plans
I'm a boy and I'm a man
- School's Out (Album/Single Version) - (3:21) - 16,903 plays
- Feed My Frankenstein - (4:44) - 16,441 plays
- Hey Stoopid - (4:00) - 15,848 plays
- House of Fire - (3:46) - 13,357 plays
- Billion Dollar Babies - (3:24) - 12,509 plays
- Bed of Nails - (4:20) - 13,570 plays