3,451 Shouts - 23,036,179 Scrobbles
Alice Cooper (born Vincent Damon Furnier, February 4, 1948 in Detroit, Michigan) is a rock singer and musician whose career has lasted nearly five decades. He is often referred to as the founder of shock rock due to his gory, theatrical performances. Cooper's music influenced many musicians and helped shape the sound of punk rock and early heavy metal. The original Alice Cooper band played mostly garage rock with a shock rock image.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYour a cruel device
Your blood, like ice
One look, could kill
My pain, your thrill
I wanna love you but I better not touch
- LyricsWell we got no choice
All the girls and boys
Makin' all that noise
'Cause they found new toys
Well we can't salute ya can't find a flag
- LyricsI used to be such a sweet, sweet thing
'Til they got a hold of me
I opened doors for little old ladies
I helped the blind to see
I got no friends 'cause they read the papers
- LyricsLines form on my face and hands
Lines form from the ups and downs
Well, I'm in the middle without any plans
I'm a boy and I'm a man
- LyricsWell, I ain't evil, I'm just good lookin'
Start a little fire and baby, start cookin'
I'm a hungry man but I don't want pizza
I'll blow down your house and then I'm gonna eat ya
Bring you to a simmer, right on time
- Billion Dollar Babies - (3:24) - 20,245 plays
- Hey Stoopid - (4:15) - 23,295 plays
- Bed of Nails - (4:20) - 23,899 plays
- House of Fire - (3:46) - 20,987 plays
- Under My Wheels - (3:21) - 16,284 plays