31 Shouts - 271,692 Scrobbles
There are two acts called Alfie: one from the UK and one from Norway. 1) Alfie were a Manchester based indie-folk band. They were originally signed to Twisted Nerve records, but moved to Regal/Parlophone Records. On October 26 2005, they announced they were breaking up: http://www.nme.com/news/alfie/21358 Band members * Lee Gorton (vocals)
* Ian Smith (guitar)
* Matt McGeever (guitar, cello)
* Sam Morris (bass, keyboards, french horn)
* Sean Kelly (drums)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online