5 Shouts - 13,590 Scrobbles
Álfar (Icelandic) = Elfs
Also known as Aelf, Alf, Alp, Elb, Aulf, Elve, Alfar, Norns The various tales about elves vary greatly with time and geography. It is believed that elves were originally the spirits of the dead who brought fertility to living humans. Over the centuries, the stories evolved. Two kinds of elves developed: light elves, who are beautiful celestial beings who live above ground; and dark elves, who are ugly evil spirits living under ground. There is also a class of intermediate elves who live in hills--they are beautiful but melancholy creatures.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Running Out Of Time - (4:00) - 4 plays
- I Am - (3:06) - 2 plays
- Seniorita - (3:37) - 3 plays
- Yes, This Is The Way - (4:26) - 2 plays
- Don't Miss The School Bus, Girl - (3:22) - 1 plays
- The Corner Of Yesterday - (3:38) - 1 plays
- Bumbumba - (3:51) - 1 plays
- Silence - (4:12) - 1 plays
- Alek Junek - (3:55) - 1 plays
- I Was Born By The River - (3:20) - 1 plays