0 Shouts - 2,655 Scrobbles
Alexis Foxe is a musical provocateur. Every song on “To Have and Want More” has a flavor all it’s own. From the 1940’s Big Band feel of the title track to the futurist pop synth style of “Revel Without a Cause,” Foxe shows her unique capacity to blend a wide variety of sounds. Alexis was destined to be influenced by cultures from all over the world. She was born to a Cuban mom and a Colombian dad. As a child, she lived in Buenos Aires and Madrid and Spanish was her first language.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Down The Drain - (3:06) - 37 plays
- Revel - (3:26) - 1 plays
- Проект 68 (New Strings) - 1 plays
- Yoohoo - (2:37) - 1 plays
- Wake Up! (Intro) - 3 plays
- Rebellion - 35 plays
- That the Wind Whispers - 1 plays
- Soundscape to Ardor (Cover on Sagisu Shirou Bleach OST) - (2:32) - 2 plays
- Love is War (Instrumental, Cover on Vocaloid) - 2 plays
- Requiem for a Dream (Cover on Wilhelm Richard Wagner) - (3:25) - 1 plays