2,912 Shouts - 5,422,459 Scrobbles
Alexandra Imelda Cecelia Ewan Burke (born 25 August 1988 in Islington, London) is an English singer and winner of the fifth series of The X Factor in 2008. As the winner of The X Factor, Burke released her debut single, "Hallelujah", originally a Leonard Cohen song, that became the current European record holder for single sales over a period of 24 hours: selling 105,000 copies in one day; but also, the top-selling song of the year in the UK as well as becoming the 2008 Christmas number one single in the UK.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do ya?
Well it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
- Bad Boys - (3:11) - 7,702 plays
- LyricsSometimes life seems impossible
When our dreams just fade away
We get caught up in the little things
Lose ourselves along the way
Let it go, go, go, go
- Elephant - (3:50) - 4,522 plays
- Broken Heels - (4:09) - 6,476 plays
- All Night Long - (4:24) - 3,672 plays
- Start Without You - (3:32) - 3,177 plays
- The Silence - (4:01) - 3,839 plays
- Heartbreak on Hold - (3:20) - 3,796 plays
- Elephant (feat. Erick Morillo) - (3:50) - 3,106 plays