214 Shouts - 885,673 Scrobbles
Alexander Brandon (also known as Siren in the demoscene and tracker community, b. 1974) is a US musician, former member of Straylight Productions, based in Cleveland, Ohio. He composed music mostly for games produced by Epic Games, or games based on Epic technology, including Unreal, Unreal Tournament, Deus Ex, Tyrian, Jazz Jackrabbit 2 and the cancelled game Jazz Jackrabbit 3D. His first tracks were released under the name "Chromatic Dragon" in 1995.He worked in several MOD music groups over his composing years in the late 90's, including the Kosmic Free Music Foundation.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- NYC Streets - (2:17) - 1,422 plays
- Versalife - (1:37) - 1,091 plays
- Liberty Island - (2:24) - 997 plays
- Main Title - (3:25) - 1,236 plays
- Battery Park - (1:47) - 1,087 plays
- The Synapse (Hong Kong Streets) - (2:18) - 1,241 plays
- Intro Sequence - (2:16) - 1,010 plays
- Ending 1 - (1:19) - 826 plays
- Enemy Within - (1:48) - 1,039 plays
- Ending 2 - (3:02) - 763 plays