22 Shouts - 90,264 Scrobbles
Alex Ferreira was born in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) on March 23, 1983. He spent his childhood and adolescence between New York, Miami and Santo Domingo. He began playing guitar and writing songs at 16 years of age. The Britpop of the 90s, 60s folk, Argentinean rock, boleros and Cuban trova, is a mere sum of its influences. He began playing professionally in the Dominican famous cultural center "Casa de Teatro" as well as other bars in the Colonial Zone of Santo Domingo. Sometimes accompanied by his band and many times just with his guitar, there he released his first songs.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Afán - (3:38) - 1,629 plays
- Me Pierdo Contigo - (3:57) - 1,687 plays
- Sonrisa valiente - con Ivan Ferreiro - (3:13) - 448 plays
- En Una Nube - (3:22) - 647 plays
- Nos daba igual cualquier canción - (3:04) - 643 plays
- UN DOMINGO CUALQUIERA - (2:43) - 351 plays
- La Apuesta - (3:19) - 444 plays
- Ay! Paciencia - (2:18) - 464 plays
- Camino Raro - (3:43) - 376 plays
- Bailando En Las Orillas - (4:05) - 400 plays