5 Shouts - 297,343 Scrobbles
Alex Bugnon, born on October 10 1958, is a Swiss pianist and composer. He grew up attending the Montreux Jazz Festival in his hometown of Montreux in Switzerland and he identifies this as the beginning of his passion for jazz music. He attended the Paris Conservatory of Music for two years, then moved to the U.S. and went to the Berkley School of Music whilst performing as an accompanist to gospel groups. He spent four years working as a session musician in New York, backing urban and jazz performers such as Patti Austin, Freddie Jackson, James Ingram, and Keith Sweat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Around 12:15 AM - (4:19) - 562 plays
- Free - (4:47) - 634 plays
- Fingertips - (4:57) - 372 plays
- Southern Living - (4:36) - 470 plays
- Sierra Leone - (4:34) - 409 plays
- Love Season - (6:14) - 326 plays
- In Your Eyes - (4:07) - 264 plays
- Piano In The Dark - (5:28) - 256 plays
- Yearning For Your Love - (5:55) - 164 plays
- Slow Drag - (5:12) - 209 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online