5 Shouts - 271,477 Scrobbles
Alex Bugnon, born on October 10 1958, is a Swiss pianist and composer. He grew up attending the Montreux Jazz Festival in his hometown of Montreux in Switzerland and he identifies this as the beginning of his passion for jazz music. He attended the Paris Conservatory of Music for two years, then moved to the U.S. and went to the Berkley School of Music whilst performing as an accompanist to gospel groups. He spent four years working as a session musician in New York, backing urban and jazz performers such as Patti Austin, Freddie Jackson, James Ingram, and Keith Sweat.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Southern Living - (4:36) - 1,181 plays
- Free - (4:47) - 1,104 plays
- Around 12:15 AM - (4:19) - 589 plays
- Sierra Leone - (4:34) - 593 plays
- The Lone Crusader - (4:57) - 467 plays
- Paris In May - (5:25) - 394 plays
- So In Love - (5:17) - 386 plays
- Heart Of New York - (4:51) - 423 plays
- Piano In The Dark - (5:28) - 340 plays
- Carrera - (4:41) - 345 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release