7 Shouts - 11,311 Scrobbles
Formerly known as Sorrow Of Seven, Aleixa (pronounced "ah-LEE-kah") was a band whose style falls somewhere in the realm of industrial, techno, or electronic/dance music. Characterized by melodic guitars and strong female vocals, Aleixa's sound has been aptly described as, "Debbie Gibson in a blender". The band was founded (as Sorrow of Seven) in 1990 by Kevin 131, and became "Aleixa" in 1994. Other contributors to the project include Laurel Snapper, April Lassiter, and Stephanie Pummill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Ultradramatic - (4:48) - 26 plays
- My Bed With Tears - (4:23) - 16 plays
- Tennessee Christmas - (5:17) - 18 plays
- Unloved - (4:23) - 13 plays
- The Reflex - (5:31) - 19 plays
- Purge - (3:53) - 16 plays
- Pacify Me - (3:54) - 17 plays
- Whirling Within - (4:35) - 7 plays
- Spark - (4:10) - 7 plays
- Rain in the Air - (3:43) - 7 plays