7 Shouts - 11,147 Scrobbles
Formerly known as Sorrow Of Seven, Aleixa (pronounced "ah-LEE-kah") was a band whose style falls somewhere in the realm of industrial, techno, or electronic/dance music. Characterized by melodic guitars and strong female vocals, Aleixa's sound has been aptly described as, "Debbie Gibson in a blender". The band was founded (as Sorrow of Seven) in 1990 by Kevin 131, and became "Aleixa" in 1994. Other contributors to the project include Laurel Snapper, April Lassiter, and Stephanie Pummill.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Familiar - (5:44) - 11 plays
- Purge - (3:53) - 15 plays
- Tennessee Christmas - (5:17) - 22 plays
- Ultradramatic - (4:48) - 15 plays
- Rain in the Air - (3:43) - 17 plays
- The Reflex - (5:31) - 12 plays
- I'm So Scared - (6:57) - 13 plays
- Pacify Me - (3:54) - 12 plays
- My Bed With Tears - (4:23) - 10 plays
- Unloved - (4:23) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online