44 Shouts - 357,570 Scrobbles
Aldo Nova (born Aldo Caporuscio 13 November 1956) is a Canadian guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist and producer from Montreal, Quebec. He released an album Aldo Nova in 1982 which had a two hit singles with "Fantasy" and "Foolin' Yourself". He worked with Jon Bon Jovi in the late 1980s with the album "Blood on the Bricks", becoming the first album from the newly formed JAMBCO records, Blood on the Bricks was released to moderate acceptance in 1990, followed by a tour. Unfortunately this was also the end of the hair band era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fantasy - (5:03) - 5,654 plays
- Monkey On Your Back - (4:36) - 928 plays
- Ball And Chain - (4:01) - 846 plays
- Hot Love - (3:54) - 674 plays
- Heart To Heart - (3:40) - 718 plays
- Foolin' Yourself - (3:34) - 681 plays
- It's Too Late - (3:20) - 586 plays
- Tonite (Lift Me Up) - (4:13) - 470 plays
- Can't Stop Lovin' You - (3:54) - 480 plays
- Under The Gun - (3:45) - 504 plays