43 Shouts - 348,688 Scrobbles
Aldo Nova (born Aldo Caporuscio 13 November 1956) is a Canadian guitarist, keyboardist, vocalist and producer from Montreal, Quebec. He released an album Aldo Nova in 1982 which had a two hit singles with "Fantasy" and "Foolin' Yourself". He worked with Jon Bon Jovi in the late 1980s with the album "Blood on the Bricks", becoming the first album from the newly formed JAMBCO records, Blood on the Bricks was released to moderate acceptance in 1990, followed by a tour. Unfortunately this was also the end of the hair band era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCity nights, summer breezes makes you feel all right
Neon lights, shinin' brightly make it rain at night
See the girls with the dresses so tight
Give you love, if the price is right
Black or white, In the streets there's no wrong and no right, no
- LyricsHow many nights, how many days do I wait here for you?
Have you long forgotten all the things we'd said?
And how many times must I let the phone ring just to get to you?
Could it be that now this love has long gone dead?
No no, the wait hasn't been so long
- Monkey On Your Back - (4:36) - 942 plays
- LyricsLord have mercy, I'm on the line
My body's shakin' and my head is on fire
I've got a fever and it's making me run
Gettin' hot really is no fun
So let me make this clear
- LyricsThere's a girl in the street, you should see the tears in her eyes
'Cause she weeps for a man who told her lies
And the man that she loved left her for somebody new
And the girl, she dreams that if only they could've seen
Heart to heart, oh, eye to eye
- Foolin' Yourself - (3:34) - 775 plays
- It's Too Late - (3:20) - 629 plays
- Under The Gun - (3:45) - 579 plays
- Can't Stop Lovin' You - (3:54) - 498 plays
- Tonite (Lift Me Up) - (4:13) - 381 plays