Albion Country Band
5 Shouts - 21,859 Scrobbles
The Albion Country Band, (also known as The Albion Band) were an English electric folk band.
The band was formed in April 1972 by Fairport Convention and Steeleye Span founding member Ashley Hutchings initially to accompany singer Shirley Collins on her 'No Roses' album. Dave Mattacks from Fairport Convention was recruited, and later that year Richard Thompson and Linda Thompson also joined for a short tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Was A Young Man - (4:06) - 128 plays
- Albion Sunrise - (2:56) - 41 plays
- Hanged I Shall Be - (6:22) - 53 plays
- Claudy Banks - (4:34) - 33 plays
- Gallant Poacher - (4:27) - 33 plays
- Albion Sunrise / Morris Medley - (1:57) - 32 plays
- Just As The Tide Was A 'Flowing - (2:09) - 23 plays
- Battle Of The Somme - (1:50) - 33 plays
- Morris Medley - (7:16) - 28 plays
- Reaphook And Sickle - (2:47) - 20 plays