Albion Country Band
5 Shouts - 22,133 Scrobbles
The Albion Country Band, (also known as The Albion Band) were an English electric folk band.
The band was formed in April 1972 by Fairport Convention and Steeleye Span founding member Ashley Hutchings initially to accompany singer Shirley Collins on her 'No Roses' album. Dave Mattacks from Fairport Convention was recruited, and later that year Richard Thompson and Linda Thompson also joined for a short tour.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Was A Young Man - (4:06) - 124 plays
- Albion Sunrise - (2:56) - 45 plays
- Hanged I Shall Be - (6:22) - 51 plays
- Claudy Banks - (4:34) - 31 plays
- Albion Sunrise / Morris Medley - (1:57) - 31 plays
- Gallant Poacher - (4:27) - 30 plays
- Just As The Tide Was A 'Flowing - (2:09) - 22 plays
- Battle Of The Somme - (1:50) - 31 plays
- Morris Medley - (7:16) - 28 plays
- Reaphook And Sickle - (2:47) - 19 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online