38 Shouts - 525,214 Scrobbles
Albert Pla-Àlvarez (born 22 September, 1966 in Sabadell, Barcelona) is a Catalan singer-songwriter. His musical creations and his concerts mix an infantile, controversial, provocative and condemnatory tone, which makes it very difficult to classify within any established musical type. Pla has also collaborated in film productions such as “Airbag”, directed by Juanma Bajo Ulloa; Isabel Coixet’s “A los que aman” (To Those Who Love); and “Honor de cavalleria” (Honour of Chivalry) by Albert Serra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Lado Mas Bestia De La Vida - (Walk On The Wild Side) - (4:42) - 724 plays
- Joaquin el Necio - (4:03) - 706 plays
- El Bar de la Esquina - (5:50) - 467 plays
- Carta Al Rey Melchor - (4:37) - 350 plays
- Sufre Como Yo - (3:06) - 363 plays
- Veintegenarios - (4:36) - 288 plays
- El Gallo Eduardo Montenegro - (6:42) - 361 plays
- Corazón - (4:59) - 288 plays
- Juerga Catalana - (5:55) - 261 plays
- Hansel i Grettel - (3:45) - 184 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online