38 Shouts - 532,532 Scrobbles
Albert Pla-Àlvarez (born 22 September, 1966 in Sabadell, Barcelona) is a Catalan singer-songwriter. His musical creations and his concerts mix an infantile, controversial, provocative and condemnatory tone, which makes it very difficult to classify within any established musical type. Pla has also collaborated in film productions such as “Airbag”, directed by Juanma Bajo Ulloa; Isabel Coixet’s “A los que aman” (To Those Who Love); and “Honor de cavalleria” (Honour of Chivalry) by Albert Serra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Lado Mas Bestia De La Vida - (Walk On The Wild Side) - (4:42) - 636 plays
- Joaquin el Necio - (4:03) - 608 plays
- El Bar de la Esquina - (5:50) - 378 plays
- L'Home Que Ens Roba les Novies - (4:18) - 320 plays
- Carta Al Rey Melchor - (4:37) - 293 plays
- Hansel i Grettel - (3:45) - 271 plays
- Veintegenarios - (4:36) - 251 plays
- Juerga Catalana - (5:55) - 233 plays
- Sufre Como Yo - (3:06) - 291 plays
- El Gallo Eduardo Montenegro - (6:42) - 244 plays