38 Shouts - 521,459 Scrobbles
Albert Pla-Àlvarez (born 22 September, 1966 in Sabadell, Barcelona) is a Catalan singer-songwriter. His musical creations and his concerts mix an infantile, controversial, provocative and condemnatory tone, which makes it very difficult to classify within any established musical type. Pla has also collaborated in film productions such as “Airbag”, directed by Juanma Bajo Ulloa; Isabel Coixet’s “A los que aman” (To Those Who Love); and “Honor de cavalleria” (Honour of Chivalry) by Albert Serra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Lado Mas Bestia De La Vida - (Walk On The Wild Side) - (4:42) - 689 plays
- Joaquin el Necio - (4:03) - 703 plays
- El Bar de la Esquina - (5:50) - 466 plays
- Sufre Como Yo - (3:06) - 352 plays
- Veintegenarios - (4:36) - 312 plays
- El Gallo Eduardo Montenegro - (6:42) - 317 plays
- Juerga Catalana - (5:55) - 265 plays
- Carta Al Rey Melchor - (4:37) - 296 plays
- Corazón - (4:59) - 269 plays
- La Dejo O No La Dejo - (5:30) - 181 plays