37 Shouts - 488,215 Scrobbles
Albert Pla-Àlvarez (born 22 September, 1966 in Sabadell, Barcelona) is a Catalan singer-songwriter. His musical creations and his concerts mix an infantile, controversial, provocative and condemnatory tone, which makes it very difficult to classify within any established musical type. Pla has also collaborated in film productions such as “Airbag”, directed by Juanma Bajo Ulloa; Isabel Coixet’s “A los que aman” (To Those Who Love); and “Honor de cavalleria” (Honour of Chivalry) by Albert Serra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Lado Mas Bestia De La Vida - (Walk On The Wild Side) - (4:42) - 930 plays
- Joaquin el Necio - (4:03) - 725 plays
- El Bar de la Esquina - (5:50) - 517 plays
- El Gallo Eduardo Montenegro - (6:42) - 353 plays
- Sufre Como Yo - (3:06) - 396 plays
- Veintegenarios - (4:36) - 356 plays
- Juerga Catalana - (5:55) - 324 plays
- Carta Al Rey Melchor - (4:37) - 277 plays
- Corazón - (4:59) - 342 plays
- Pepe Botika - (4:50) - 275 plays