38 Shouts - 508,975 Scrobbles
Albert Pla-Àlvarez (born 22 September, 1966 in Sabadell, Barcelona) is a Catalan singer-songwriter. His musical creations and his concerts mix an infantile, controversial, provocative and condemnatory tone, which makes it very difficult to classify within any established musical type. Pla has also collaborated in film productions such as “Airbag”, directed by Juanma Bajo Ulloa; Isabel Coixet’s “A los que aman” (To Those Who Love); and “Honor de cavalleria” (Honour of Chivalry) by Albert Serra.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- El Lado Mas Bestia De La Vida - (Walk On The Wild Side) - (4:42) - 860 plays
- Joaquin el Necio - (4:03) - 753 plays
- El Bar de la Esquina - (5:50) - 548 plays
- Sufre Como Yo - (3:06) - 395 plays
- Veintegenarios - (4:36) - 313 plays
- El Gallo Eduardo Montenegro - (6:42) - 294 plays
- Corazón - (4:59) - 352 plays
- Juerga Catalana - (5:55) - 340 plays
- Pepe Botika - (4:50) - 246 plays
- Carta Al Rey Melchor - (4:37) - 266 plays