2 Shouts - 29,043 Scrobbles
Tyro, Mississippi: (1915-2001) A distinctive baritone singer who came into prominence with the Duke Ellington Orchestra in the 1940s, and scored a hit later with his version of the song “Unchained Melody.” Albert Hibbler was born in August of 1915 in the little town of Tyro, Mississippi. In 1927 his family moved to Little Rock, Arkansas, and Hibbler who had been born blind studied music at the Conservatory for the Blind in that city and sang with his church choir.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- After the Lights Go Down Low - (2:30) - 1,194 plays
- Count Every Star - (2:47) - 1,011 plays
- Albert Hibbler - After the Lights Go Down Low - (2:30) - 44 plays
- Albert Hibbler - Count Every Star - (2:47) - 28 plays
- Albert Hibbler - After the Lig - (2:30) - 2 plays
- Get Out Of My Life Woman - (3:44) - 1 plays
- After the Lights Go Down Low (Mafia II) - (2:30) - 1 plays
- Everybody Eats When They Come To My House - (2:30) - 1 plays
- Albert Hibbler - Count Every S - (2:47) - 1 plays