42 Shouts - 1,209,552 Scrobbles
Albert Collins (October 1, 1932 — November 24, 1993) was a blues guitarist, singer and musician. He had many nicknames, such as "The Ice Man", "The Master of the Telecaster" and "The Razor Blade". Born in Leona, Texas, Collins was a distant relative of Lightnin' Hopkins and grew up learning about music and playing guitar. His family moved to Houston, Texas when he was seven. Throughout the 1940s and 1950s, he absorbed the blues sounds and styles from Texas, Mississippi and Chicago. His style would soon envelop these sounds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Ain't Drunk - (4:07) - 6,267 plays
- Iceman - (4:23) - 3,144 plays
- Ice Pick - (3:08) - 2,405 plays
- Cold, Cold Feeling - (5:18) - 1,869 plays
- Frosty - (7:30) - 1,788 plays
- If Trouble Was Money - (9:18) - 1,600 plays
- Too Many Dirty Dishes - (11:31) - 1,253 plays
- Too Tired - (3:00) - 1,205 plays
- Master Charge - (5:47) - 995 plays
- When the Welfare Turns Its Back On You - (5:25) - 909 plays