78 Shouts - 365,077 Scrobbles
Alban Maria Johannes Berg (February 9, 1885 - December 24, 1935) was an Austrian composer. He was a member of the Second Viennese School along with Arnold Schoenberg and Anton Webern, producing works that combined Mahlerian romanticism with a highly personal adaptation of Schoenberg's twelve-tone technique. Berg was born in Vienna, the third of four children of Johanna and Conrad Berg. His family lived comfortably until the death of his father in 1900.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyric Suite for String Quartet - I. Allegro gioviale - (2:54) - 1,288 plays
- Lyric Suite for String Quartet - III. Allegro misterioso. Trio estatico - (3:17) - 1,248 plays
- I. No. 1 - (1:28) - 1,189 plays
- Lyric Suite for String Quartet - V. Presto delirando. Tenebroso - (4:22) - 1,018 plays
- Adagio - (14:38) - 754 plays
- String Quartet Op. 3 - I. Langsam - (9:02) - 772 plays
- Berg: Wozzeck: Lustig, lustig... Aber es riecht... - (2:29) - 553 plays
- Sonata, Op. 1 - (12:04) - 389 plays
- Lyric Suite for String Quartet - II. Andante amoroso - (6:08) - 243 plays
- Andante Amoroso - (7:04) - 188 plays