26 Shouts - 6,624 Scrobbles
Alan Charles Wilder was born on June 1st June 1959 in Hammersmith, West London, England. An electronic musician, composer, arranger and record producer. Alan is best known as a former member of Depeche Mode. He is also the founder of an electronic music project named Recoil. Recoil started as a side project to Depeche Mode, but when he left the latter in 1995, it evolved into Wilder's primary project. Wilder has also provided production and remixing services to the bands Nitzer Ebb, and Curve.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Vertigen Instrumental (From Vertigen) - (2:08) - 53 plays
- Jezebel Instrumental (From The Monkey's Mask) - (1:45) - 53 plays
- Secrets Of The Dead (Theme) - (0:30) - 81 plays
- Shunt 3.0 Megamix (Bonus Track) - (8:20) - 36 plays
- Here To Have Fun - (3:30) - 6 plays
- Chart Rundown - (4:49) - 6 plays
- Radiospecial Set - 4 plays
- Black Celebration (acoustic) - (4:12) - 9 plays
- If You Want (Some Great Reward Session) - (4:32) - 4 plays
- Sea of Sin - (2:52) - 9 plays