52 Shouts - 252,162 Scrobbles
Alan Vega (born 1948) is the vocalist for 1970s and 80s punk/post punk duo Suicide. Alan Vega's vocals are said to be influenced by Elvis Presley and rockabilly. Alan Vega was born in Brooklyn, New York. He began his career as a visual artist, gaining notoriety for his "light sculptures"; eventually he opened his own lower Manhattan gallery space, called the Project of Living Artists. The Project served as a stomping grounds for the likes of the New York Dolls, Television and Blondie, as well as the 15-piece jazz group Reverend B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jukebox Babe - (4:45) - 2,705 plays
- Speedway - (2:29) - 829 plays
- Fireball - (3:49) - 660 plays
- Wipeout Beat - (5:42) - 640 plays
- Fat City - (8:23) - 451 plays
- Ice Drummer - (4:26) - 510 plays
- Saturn Drive - (5:38) - 477 plays
- Kung Foo Cowboy - (3:22) - 483 plays
- Video Babe - (3:16) - 508 plays
- Love Cry - (4:42) - 439 plays