57 Shouts - 285,516 Scrobbles
Alan Vega (born 1938) is the vocalist for 1970s and 80s punk/post punk duo Suicide. Alan Vega's vocals are said to be influenced by Elvis Presley and rockabilly. Alan Vega was born in Brooklyn, New York. He began his career as a visual artist, gaining notoriety for his "light sculptures"; eventually he opened his own lower Manhattan gallery space, called the Project of Living Artists. The Project served as a stomping grounds for the likes of the New York Dolls, Television and Blondie, as well as the 15-piece jazz group Reverend B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Jukebox Babe - (4:45) - 2,066 plays
- Speedway - (2:29) - 589 plays
- Fireball - (3:49) - 538 plays
- Kung Foo Cowboy - (3:22) - 680 plays
- Wipeout Beat - (5:42) - 437 plays
- Love Cry - (4:42) - 483 plays
- Ice Drummer - (4:26) - 482 plays
- Thirteen Crosses (Live 2008) - (5:56) - 294 plays
- Bye Bye Bayou - (8:34) - 350 plays
- Saturn Drive - (5:38) - 354 plays