1 Shouts - 1,783 Scrobbles
Alan Prosser is the lead guitarist and founding member of the English folk-rock group, the Oysterband. He also wrote or co-wrote many of the band's best loved songs. Alan has played with many groups in his career: The Clee Three; Madam John; Cuspidor; Beggar's Description; Fiddler's Dram (a moment's silence please); the Albion Band and, of course, the Oysterband. Prosser has released two solo albulms: Hall Place (1996) and Makerfield (2003), both of which were critically acclaimed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cromwell II - (1:15) - 5 plays
- Dance With Me - Pressa Remix - (7:45) - 7 plays
- Seymour Place - (3:13) - 2 plays
- That Melancholy Way - (4:26) - 2 plays
- Canmore - (3:29) - 2 plays
- Tanyardside - (2:46) - 2 plays
- William and Claire - (2:50) - 2 plays
- Touche Ana feat. Monsif (Original Mix) - (6:27) - 2 plays
- Tech Me Out (Jon Dasilva & Johan Afterglow Remix) - (7:59) - 2 plays
- Elham Valley - (1:11) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online