1 Shouts - 1,799 Scrobbles
Alan Prosser is the lead guitarist and founding member of the English folk-rock group, the Oysterband. He also wrote or co-wrote many of the band's best loved songs. Alan has played with many groups in his career: The Clee Three; Madam John; Cuspidor; Beggar's Description; Fiddler's Dram (a moment's silence please); the Albion Band and, of course, the Oysterband. Prosser has released two solo albulms: Hall Place (1996) and Makerfield (2003), both of which were critically acclaimed.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dance With Me - Pressa Remix - (7:45) - 8 plays
- Cromwell II - (1:15) - 5 plays
- Cold Winter's Night - (3:12) - 2 plays
- He Feels No Pain - (4:03) - 2 plays
- Touche Ana - (6:27) - 2 plays
- That Melancholy Way - (4:26) - 2 plays
- Harry Edward - (2:52) - 2 plays
- Elham Valley - (1:11) - 3 plays
- William and Claire - (2:50) - 1 plays
- 9 Days 2 Go - International DJ Edit - (6:00) - 1 plays