31 Shouts - 601,467 Scrobbles
Alan Parsons had dabbled with live performance in his late teens as a folk/blues acoustic player and as a lead guitarist with a blues band in the late sixties. But as soon as he landed a job at the famous Abbey Road Studios in London at the age of 19, it became clear that the world of sound recording was to dominate his career. He was fortunate enough to work as assistant engineer on the last two albums by The Beatles and after he qualified as a fully-fledged recording engineer, he went on to work with Paul McCartney and The Hollies among many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Breakaway - (4:07) - 1,052 plays
- Jigue - (3:24) - 974 plays
- The Three Of Me - (5:52) - 862 plays
- Dreamscape - (3:01) - 887 plays
- Wine From The Water - (5:43) - 838 plays
- Eye In The Sky - (5:03) - 1,171 plays
- Oh Life (There Must Be More) - (6:32) - 733 plays
- Return to Tunguska - (8:46) - 823 plays
- Siren Song - (5:01) - 682 plays
- Back Against The Wall - (4:38) - 714 plays