33 Shouts - 645,238 Scrobbles
Alan Parsons had dabbled with live performance in his late teens as a folk/blues acoustic player and as a lead guitarist with a blues band in the late sixties. But as soon as he landed a job at the famous Abbey Road Studios in London at the age of 19, it became clear that the world of sound recording was to dominate his career. He was fortunate enough to work as assistant engineer on the last two albums by The Beatles and after he qualified as a fully-fledged recording engineer, he went on to work with Paul McCartney and The Hollies among many others.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Breakaway - (4:07) - 945 plays
- Return to Tunguska - (8:46) - 950 plays
- Jigue - (3:24) - 735 plays
- The Three Of Me - (5:52) - 652 plays
- Eye In The Sky - (5:03) - 789 plays
- Wine From The Water - (5:43) - 660 plays
- Siren Song - (5:01) - 623 plays
- Oh Life (There Must Be More) - (6:32) - 568 plays
- Dreamscape - (3:01) - 581 plays
- More Lost Without You - (3:19) - 470 plays