11 Shouts - 10,576 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Alan Licht first got his start as a member of such outfits as Blue Humans, Love Child, and Run On, as his playing style has been likened as a combination of free jazz (Derek Bailey) and minimalism (LaMonte Young). Since the mid-'90s, Licht has been issuing solo albums on a regular basis (on several different record labels) -- 1995's Sink the Aging Process, a whopping three releases in 1996 alone (Two Nights, Live in New York City, and The Evan Dando of Noise), plus 1999's Rabbi Sky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online