11 Shouts - 10,075 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Alan Licht first got his start as a member of such outfits as Blue Humans, Love Child, and Run On, as his playing style has been likened as a combination of free jazz (Derek Bailey) and minimalism (LaMonte Young). Since the mid-'90s, Licht has been issuing solo albums on a regular basis (on several different record labels) -- 1995's Sink the Aging Process, a whopping three releases in 1996 alone (Two Nights, Live in New York City, and The Evan Dando of Noise), plus 1999's Rabbi Sky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Four Years Earlier - (19:30) - 57 plays
- Four Years Later - (15:31) - 52 plays
- Remington Khan - (36:58) - 52 plays
- The Old Victrola - (36:31) - 75 plays
- Four Years Later - (15:31) - 28 plays
- Freaky Friday - (19:36) - 34 plays
- Betty Page - (19:06) - 13 plays
- Muhammed Ali & The Crickets - (6:41) - 17 plays
- Another Sky - (5:31) - 16 plays
- Polarity - 10 plays