11 Shouts - 10,304 Scrobbles
Experimental guitarist Alan Licht first got his start as a member of such outfits as Blue Humans, Love Child, and Run On, as his playing style has been likened as a combination of free jazz (Derek Bailey) and minimalism (LaMonte Young). Since the mid-'90s, Licht has been issuing solo albums on a regular basis (on several different record labels) -- 1995's Sink the Aging Process, a whopping three releases in 1996 alone (Two Nights, Live in New York City, and The Evan Dando of Noise), plus 1999's Rabbi Sky.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Four Years Earlier - (19:30) - 64 plays
- Four Years Later - (15:31) - 59 plays
- Remington Khan - (36:58) - 50 plays
- The Old Victrola - (36:31) - 74 plays
- Freaky Friday - (19:36) - 37 plays
- Four Years Later - (15:31) - 23 plays
- Another Sky - (5:31) - 16 plays
- Muhammed Ali & The Crickets - (6:41) - 13 plays
- A New York Minute - (15:14) - 17 plays
- Rabbi Sky (5 Permutations) - (27:49) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online