234 Shouts - 6,365,899 Scrobbles
Alan Eugene Jackson (born October 17, 1958) is an American country music singer, known for blending traditional honky tonk and mainstream country sounds and penning many of his own hits. He has recorded 14 studio albums, three Greatest Hits albums, two Christmas albums, one Gospel album and several compilations, all on the Arista Nashville label. More than 50 of his singles have appeared on Billboard's list of the "Top 30 Country Songs".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Remember When - (4:30) - 12,325 plays
- Little Bitty - (2:38) - 9,416 plays
- It's Five O' Clock Somewhere - (3:48) - 8,279 plays
- Chattahoochee - (2:26) - 8,675 plays
- Gone Country - (4:19) - 7,529 plays
- Drive (For Daddy Gene) - (4:01) - 7,545 plays
- Country Boy - (4:02) - 6,699 plays
- Good Time - (5:05) - 5,692 plays
- Small Town Southern Man - (4:40) - 5,165 plays
- Don't Rock the Jukebox - (2:51) - 5,186 plays