23 Shouts - 240,781 Scrobbles
Alan Hawkshaw is a British composer and musician, playing the Hammond organ. He was a part of Emile Ford and The Checkmates in the 1960s, and The Shadows in the 1970s. He also composed a large amount of library music as well as many classic themes for radio and television. Many of these were later rediscovered in the late 1990s and subsequently sampled by numerous artists, as in "The Champ" by The Mohawks. He is the father of Kirsty Hawkshaw.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Fuel Injection - (2:50) - 913 plays
- Beat Me 'Til I'm Blue - (2:37) - 1,028 plays
- Senior Thump - (2:46) - 503 plays
- Beat Me Till I'm Blue - (2:37) - 673 plays
- Beach Journey - (3:07) - 465 plays
- Mini Micro - (2:45) - 391 plays
- Soft Throttle - (2:59) - 351 plays
- Girl in a Sportscar - (1:37) - 571 plays
- Powerboat - (1:31) - 304 plays
- Girl In A Sports Car - (2:43) - 383 plays