1 Shouts - 41,912 Scrobbles
Georges Alan Cavé is a Haitian Kompa and Zouk singer and the lead of the group Zin. He was born on February 27, 1966 in New York City but spent most of his adolescent years in Haiti. He toured with his father, Syto Cavé, all over the French Antilles, France and Canada. In 1987, he met with Alex Abellard and Eddy Saint-Vil to audition for the group Zin. Alex thought that he could not have that voice against him, so he quickly signed him.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Se pa pou dat - (5:41) - 501 plays
- Ma rose - (6:23) - 219 plays
- J'ai besoin de toi - (4:29) - 187 plays
- Falling - (4:35) - 154 plays
- Sé pa pou dat - (5:41) - 167 plays
- Please Baby - (5:32) - 143 plays
- 365 jou - (5:38) - 105 plays
- Yereswa - (5:09) - 94 plays
- Fanm dous mwen - (5:27) - 116 plays
- Je t'aimerai toujours - (5:36) - 68 plays