0 Shouts - 954,810 Scrobbles
Alain Clark is a Dutch pop musician and producer.Read More...
Clark lived in the United States for three years to learn the profession. Nevertheless he wrote his first songs in Dutch. In 2004, Clark's first album arrived, called 'Alain Clark', with the hits "Heerlijk" and "Ringtone".
As a producer he worked with 2003 Idols finalist Jim and he produced 2004 Idols winner Boris' debut album. He also produced and wrote the song "V*kkenvuller", a dutch version of Eamon's hit "Fuck it" (I don't want you back). "V*kkenvuller" was sung by Simon and scored very high in the Dutch charts in 2004. That year, Clark won the Zilveren Harp. His second album "Live it Out" was released in 2007. The songs "This ain't gonna work", "Father and friend", "Blow me away" and "Fell in love" became big hits in The Netherlands.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Father And Friend - 91,807 plays
- Back In My World - 52,576 plays
- LyricsHelp me people now, help me get the feeling back.
Got to get the spirit of the old days.
Where a song would get you to sing along and
Move you in a ballistic way.
Cause it seems these days that people with soul
- This Ain't Gonna Work - 58,206 plays
- Fell in Love - 38,529 plays
- Father & Friend - 33,287 plays
- Head Over Heels - 38,259 plays
- Heerlijk - 16,267 plays
- Love Is Everywhere - 25,819 plays
- Go There - 24,485 plays