44 Shouts - 936,620 Scrobbles
Alain Clark is a Dutch pop musician and producer. Clark lived in the United States for three years to learn the profession. Nevertheless he wrote his first songs in Dutch. In 2004, Clark's first album arrived, called 'Alain Clark', with the hits "Heerlijk" and "Ringtone". As a producer he worked with 2003 Idols finalist Jim and he produced 2004 Idols winner Boris' debut album. He also produced and wrote the song "V*kkenvuller", a dutch version of Eamon's hit "Fuck it" (I don't want you back). "V*kkenvuller" was sung by Simon and scored very high in the Dutch charts in 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back In My World - (3:13) - 5,902 plays
- This Ain't Gonna Work - (3:13) - 2,766 plays
- LyricsHelp me people now, help me get the feeling back.
Got to get the spirit of the old days.
Where a song would get you to sing along and
Move you in a ballistic way.
Cause it seems these days that people with soul
- Father And Friend - (4:15) - 1,311 plays
- Anywhere Else - (3:34) - 1,563 plays
- Father & Friend - (4:16) - 1,353 plays
- Ignition - (1:13) - 1,095 plays
- Lose Ourselves - (2:52) - 1,287 plays
- Whatever - (3:24) - 1,605 plays
- Be With You Again - (3:47) - 997 plays