45 Shouts - 948,304 Scrobbles
Alain Clark is a Dutch pop musician and producer. Clark lived in the United States for three years to learn the profession. Nevertheless he wrote his first songs in Dutch. In 2004, Clark's first album arrived, called 'Alain Clark', with the hits "Heerlijk" and "Ringtone". As a producer he worked with 2003 Idols finalist Jim and he produced 2004 Idols winner Boris' debut album. He also produced and wrote the song "V*kkenvuller", a dutch version of Eamon's hit "Fuck it" (I don't want you back). "V*kkenvuller" was sung by Simon and scored very high in the Dutch charts in 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back In My World - (3:13) - 4,919 plays
I can feel the world around me fade away and slowly fall apart
I never could imagine I'd be left with just the memory of your love
In my heart
- Whatever - (3:24) - 1,809 plays
- This Ain't Gonna Work - (3:13) - 1,493 plays
- Ignition - (1:13) - 990 plays
- Father & Friend - (4:16) - 1,413 plays
- Blow Me Away - (3:04) - 1,325 plays
- Father And Friend - (4:15) - 1,340 plays
- Too soon to End - (3:53) - 770 plays
- Anywhere Else - (3:34) - 740 plays