42 Shouts - 873,245 Scrobbles
Alain Clark is a Dutch pop musician and producer. Clark lived in the United States for three years to learn the profession. Nevertheless he wrote his first songs in Dutch. In 2004, Clark's first album arrived, called 'Alain Clark', with the hits "Heerlijk" and "Ringtone". As a producer he worked with 2003 Idols finalist Jim and he produced 2004 Idols winner Boris' debut album. He also produced and wrote the song "V*kkenvuller", a dutch version of Eamon's hit "Fuck it" (I don't want you back). "V*kkenvuller" was sung by Simon and scored very high in the Dutch charts in 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back In My World - (3:13) - 13,973 plays
- Lose Ourselves - (2:52) - 4,962 plays
- Father And Friend - (4:15) - 2,122 plays
- LyricsHelp me people now, help me get the feeling back.
Got to get the spirit of the old days.
Where a song would get you to sing along and
Move you in a ballistic way.
Cause it seems these days that people with soul
- LyricsHey there girl, here's a little song for ya
Keep in mind that it's only my words
I want to tell you a little bit about me
I was once lost, gone from the centre
couldn't tell what direction I was going in
- This Ain't Gonna Work - (3:13) - 1,309 plays
- Father & Friend - (4:16) - 1,618 plays
- Love Is Everywhere - (3:29) - 1,197 plays
- Wonderful Day - (4:19) - 991 plays
- Ignition - (1:13) - 759 plays