45 Shouts - 940,965 Scrobbles
Alain Clark is a Dutch pop musician and producer. Clark lived in the United States for three years to learn the profession. Nevertheless he wrote his first songs in Dutch. In 2004, Clark's first album arrived, called 'Alain Clark', with the hits "Heerlijk" and "Ringtone". As a producer he worked with 2003 Idols finalist Jim and he produced 2004 Idols winner Boris' debut album. He also produced and wrote the song "V*kkenvuller", a dutch version of Eamon's hit "Fuck it" (I don't want you back). "V*kkenvuller" was sung by Simon and scored very high in the Dutch charts in 2004.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Back In My World - (3:13) - 5,141 plays
- Be With You Again - (3:47) - 1,559 plays
- This Ain't Gonna Work - (3:13) - 1,707 plays
- Whatever - (3:24) - 1,616 plays
- Ignition - (1:13) - 1,039 plays
- Father & Friend - (4:16) - 1,408 plays
- Blow Me Away - (3:04) - 1,323 plays
- Father And Friend - (4:15) - 1,353 plays
- Too soon to End - (3:53) - 778 plays
- Anywhere Else - (3:34) - 793 plays