195 Shouts - 1,937,298 Scrobbles
Alain Bashung (born Alain Baschung on 1 December 1947 in Paris and died on 14 March 2009) was a French singer, songwriter, and actor; he was the son of a Brittany born mother and a Kabyle father he never knew. When Alain Bashung was one year old he was sent to the Strasbourg area, in Wingersheim, to stay with his grandparents. He spent his childhood in the country in a conservative environment. When he was five years old he discovered Music most notably Kurt Weill, as he played harmonica. He was also a Choirboy in the church at Wingersheim and played basket-ball.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsOn m'a vu dans le Vercors
Sauter à l'élastique
Au fond des criques
J'ai fait la cour à des murènes
- Résidents De La République - (3:20) - 3,778 plays
- Osez Joséphine - (2:58) - 3,722 plays
- Madame rêve - (4:50) - 2,931 plays
- Je T'Ai Manqué - (3:39) - 3,191 plays
- Malaxe - (4:32) - 2,233 plays
- Vertige De L'Amour - (3:19) - 2,342 plays
- Sur Un Trapèze - (3:47) - 2,142 plays
- Ma Petite Entreprise - (4:11) - 1,766 plays
- Mes prisons - (4:07) - 1,775 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online