190 Shouts - 1,625,234 Scrobbles
Alain Bashung (born Alain Baschung on 1 December 1947 in Paris and died on 14 March 2009) was a French singer, songwriter, and actor; he was the son of a Brittany born mother and a Kabyle father he never knew. When Alain Bashung was one year old he was sent to the Strasbourg area, in Wingersheim, to stay with his grandparents. He spent his childhood in the country in a conservative environment. When he was five years old he discovered Music most notably Kurt Weill, as he played harmonica. He was also a Choirboy in the church at Wingersheim and played basket-ball.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Nuit Je Mens - (4:55) - 8,795 plays
- Osez Joséphine - (2:57) - 3,750 plays
- Résidents De La République - (3:20) - 3,926 plays
- Madame Rêve - (4:48) - 3,636 plays
- Je T'Ai Manqué - (3:39) - 3,662 plays
- Vertige De L'Amour - (3:25) - 2,630 plays
- Sur Un Trapèze - (3:47) - 2,619 plays
- Malaxe - (4:31) - 2,032 plays
- Tant De Nuits - (4:17) - 2,229 plays
- Ma Petite Entreprise - (4:13) - 2,354 plays