193 Shouts - 1,704,236 Scrobbles
Alain Bashung (born Alain Baschung on 1 December 1947 in Paris and died on 14 March 2009) was a French singer, songwriter, and actor; he was the son of a Brittany born mother and a Kabyle father he never knew. When Alain Bashung was one year old he was sent to the Strasbourg area, in Wingersheim, to stay with his grandparents. He spent his childhood in the country in a conservative environment. When he was five years old he discovered Music most notably Kurt Weill, as he played harmonica. He was also a Choirboy in the church at Wingersheim and played basket-ball.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- La Nuit Je Mens - (4:55) - 7,341 plays
- Résidents De La République - (3:20) - 3,184 plays
- Osez Joséphine - (2:58) - 2,809 plays
- Madame Rêve - (4:50) - 2,898 plays
- Je T'Ai Manqué - (3:39) - 2,845 plays
- Vertige De L'Amour - (3:19) - 1,984 plays
- Sur Un Trapèze - (3:47) - 2,004 plays
- Tant De Nuits - (4:17) - 1,826 plays
- Ma Petite Entreprise - (4:11) - 1,677 plays
- Malaxe - (4:31) - 1,420 plays