76 Shouts - 2,501,282 Scrobbles
Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They were among the first successful country groups since the mid-1970s, thanks to their blend of contemporary and traditional country and southern rock. On July 4-93 they opened a $7-million, 2,200-seat theater, located in Barefoot Landing-Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song of the South - (3:10) - 8,521 plays
- Mountain Music - (4:12) - 6,254 plays
- I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why) - (2:48) - 5,850 plays
- If You're Gonna Play in Texas (You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band) - (3:22) - 5,213 plays
- Dixieland Delight - (5:16) - 3,885 plays
- Born Country - (3:17) - 3,159 plays
- Love in the First Degree - (3:19) - 2,048 plays
- Tennessee River - (3:03) - 1,946 plays
- Feels so Right - (3:37) - 1,905 plays
- Roll On (Eighteen Wheeler) - (4:17) - 1,770 plays