76 Shouts - 2,506,241 Scrobbles
Alabama is a country music band from Fort Payne, Alabama that was started in 1969 but did not get a recording contract until 1977. Alabama began by singing for tips around Myrtle Beach before going on to sell millions of records. They were among the first successful country groups since the mid-1970s, thanks to their blend of contemporary and traditional country and southern rock. On July 4-93 they opened a $7-million, 2,200-seat theater, located in Barefoot Landing-Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song of the South - (3:10) - 8,161 plays
- Mountain Music - (4:12) - 6,027 plays
- I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why) - (2:48) - 5,626 plays
- If You're Gonna Play in Texas (You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band) - (3:22) - 4,954 plays
- Dixieland Delight - (5:16) - 3,788 plays
- Born Country - (3:17) - 2,887 plays
- Love in the First Degree - (3:19) - 1,910 plays
- Tennessee River - (3:03) - 1,795 plays
- Dixieland Delight - Single Edit - 1,805 plays
- Feels so Right - (3:37) - 1,786 plays