0 Shouts - 2,489 Scrobbles
Hailed as "a new musical language that unites the East & West" Tarik & Julia Banzi present programs integrate a holistic approach to Andalusian music combining Andalusi', Judeo-Spanish (Ladino) and Spanish Andalusian with contemporary compositions rooted in Andalusian legacy that embrace the multicultural world we live in today. A unique group of musicians, schlars, singers, dancers and visual artists from diverse countries the Maghreb (Morocco), USA, Spain and the Far East, the Al-Andalus ensemble brings the spirit of Al-Andalus from the past into the present.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Casida De La Muchacha Dorada - Caside Of The Golden Girl - (6:06) - 5 plays
- Afgano - (6:58) - 3 plays
- Ciudadela - 3 plays
- Yo M'Enamori - (2:49) - 3 plays
- Jinete - Rider's Song - (6:06) - 4 plays
- Housnak Ishtahar Fe Garnata - A Beauty Famed In Granada - (3:08) - 2 plays
- Cantiga De Santa Maria #100 - (3:41) - 2 plays
- Portrait Of Zahra - (3:04) - 2 plays
- Qurtuba - (8:07) - 1 plays
- Al-Boustan - The Garden - (3:05) - 1 plays