0 Shouts - 2,664 Scrobbles
Hailed as "a new musical language that unites the East & West" Tarik & Julia Banzi present programs integrate a holistic approach to Andalusian music combining Andalusi', Judeo-Spanish (Ladino) and Spanish Andalusian with contemporary compositions rooted in Andalusian legacy that embrace the multicultural world we live in today. A unique group of musicians, schlars, singers, dancers and visual artists from diverse countries the Maghreb (Morocco), USA, Spain and the Far East, the Al-Andalus ensemble brings the spirit of Al-Andalus from the past into the present.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Qurtuba - (8:07) - 9 plays
- Ciudadela - 8 plays
- Alchemy - (1:41) - 3 plays
- Secrets - (5:45) - 6 plays
- Echos - (2:48) - 5 plays
- Marrakesh - (2:10) - 5 plays
- Katrinile - (3:26) - 4 plays
- Casida De La Muchacha Dorada - Caside Of The Golden Girl - (6:06) - 3 plays
- Chiaroscuro - (5:02) - 4 plays
- Jinete - Rider's Song - (6:06) - 9 plays