23 Shouts - 10,767 Scrobbles
Alan Charles "Al" Jardine (born September 3, 1942 in Lima, Ohio) is a founding member of The Beach Boys, their occasional lead vocalist, and one of their guitarists. Jardine moved from Ohio to Hawthorne, California, to attend high school. During that time, he encountered a fellow student, Brian Wilson, and played stand up bass on The Beach Boys' first recording, the 1961 song "Surfin'." He quit soon after its release to attend college. He was replaced by David Marks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Don't Fight The Sea - (3:24) - 144 plays
- A California Saga - (2:52) - 151 plays
- Campfire Scene - (0:44) - 76 plays
- A Postcard From California - (5:00) - 85 plays
- Help Me Rhonda - (3:47) - 89 plays
- California Feelin' - (2:04) - 73 plays
- Honkin' Down The Highway - (2:32) - 70 plays
- Drivin' - (3:13) - 61 plays
- And I Always Will - (4:20) - 64 plays
- Looking Down The Coast - (3:46) - 59 plays