2 Shouts - 7,961 Scrobbles
Born in Kure-city, Hiroshima in 1945. Studied marine biology at Hiroshima university. Formed a group Saibo-bunretsu (Cell fission) in Tokyo in 1969, and was also performing with various free-jazz musicians. Joined Yamashita Yosuke Trio from 1972 till 1979. In 1980 he formed his trio and its three month tour in Japan elicited a great public response. Its performance during this period was released as a live album POCHI.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kaigarabushi (Dj Krush Remix) - (14:30) - 62 plays
- Seijaku No Ichimai / A Piece of Silence - (1:40) - 57 plays
- Arashi (Storm) - (12:26) - 59 plays
- Kaigarabushi (Original) - (14:43) - 40 plays
- Kousa No Odori / Yellow Sand Blowing from China - (3:48) - 45 plays
- Suiren No Saku Huruike / Lotus Blossom in an Old Pond - (5:01) - 36 plays
- Yamadera Ni Kikoyuru Koe / Voice from a Temple in the Deep Mountain - (5:59) - 31 plays
- Ondo No Huna-Uta (Rower´s Song of Ondo) - (6:43) - 38 plays
- Dora - (11:50) - 37 plays
- Fukushima No Ima (Fukushima Now) - (12:33) - 35 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online