161 Shouts - 1,730,887 Scrobbles
Akira Kosemura (小瀬村晶) is a composer who lives in Tokyo. He also manages his newly formed label “schole.” He learned piano as a child and started composing regularly in 2005.
He began his career with a debut EP on an American label in 2006. His tracks were highly regarded on many compilations released in Germany, Belgium, France, Canada, and Australia. At the same time, Akira established his own label “schole” and started to manage the label, issue free magazines, produce artists, and provide music pieces to the media.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hicari - (2:04) - 8,113 plays
- Light Dance - (4:22) - 5,459 plays
- April - (3:14) - 3,817 plays
- Faire - (1:40) - 3,027 plays
- Would - (3:06) - 3,007 plays
- Sign - (2:20) - 2,707 plays
- Tale - (1:56) - 2,537 plays
- Look - (1:47) - 2,495 plays
- Tyme - (3:38) - 2,310 plays
- Guitar - (1:30) - 2,329 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online