19 Shouts - 467,174 Scrobbles
Tokyo born Akiko (Japanese: あきこ) started playing piano at age of 4. She started to listen to rock / punk music, when she was a junior high school student, & then began to take her interest in various kinds of music, including 70s disco music, 60s oldies, 50s rock + country and western. Above all those music, she was especially inspired by old black music like jive, jump blues & doo wop. At age of 18, she happened to listen to Sarah Vaughan & Ella Fitzgerald - thus, discovering jazz. Afterward, she started to sing as a professional at Jazz Club in Tokyo, when she was a university student.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Miss You - (4:48) - 322 plays
- Around The World - (4:03) - 189 plays
- Come Together - (3:19) - 345 plays
- Fly Me To The Moon - (5:35) - 168 plays
- Old Devil Moon - (6:13) - 198 plays
- Mood Indigo - (5:07) - 110 plays
- It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing) - (1:53) - 153 plays
- So Tired - (9:05) - 130 plays
- Mood Swings - (6:15) - 143 plays
- Love Theme From 'spartacus' - (4:21) - 383 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online