95 Shouts - 311,576 Scrobbles
Ajapai is easily one of the sickest dubstep producers on the scene. Hailing from Tokyo, Japan, the music he conjures up is like no other- a constant barrage of unique noises tailored to be a pure assault of the senses right from the get go. His first dubstep release ‘What do you hear?’ hit #3 on the Beatport charts and put him firmly on the map as a force to be reckoned with. It wasn’t long before he joined the growing stable of talent on Rottun Recordings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Get Down Lay Down - (0:30) - 1,670 plays
- Brain - (5:04) - 1,253 plays
- What Do You Hear? - (5:43) - 726 plays
- What Do You Hear? (Original Mix) - (5:43) - 628 plays
- Blow Up - (1:30) - 514 plays
- Terminate - (4:32) - 477 plays
- The Golden Ring of Fire - (4:41) - 329 plays
- Destroy - 394 plays
- Power - (3:20) - 374 plays
- Watch Out (Original Mix) - (4:37) - 260 plays