0 Shouts - 632 Scrobbles
Aj Curry learned at a very young age that lyrics were his forte and music was going to be a big part of his life. Starting with his grandparents who were a very big influence on him musically, Aj's grandmother put him in every music program she could, while his grandfather taught him the essentials of the blues. Aj grew up listening to every kind of music from Rock n' Roll to Hip-Hop. At about age 16 he and his friends started messing around with Hip-Hop and free-styling and that is when they all started noticing Aj's natural talent as a Hip-Hop Artist.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In My Dreams - (2:54) - 50 plays
- Hen-Roc Day - (2:26) - 6 plays
- What I'm About - (2:31) - 2 plays
- Up In Here feat C. Soul Love - (3:44) - 1 plays
- Kesha 1.5 - (3:21) - 1 plays
- Aj Curry feat Nu Nu & C. Soul Love - (3:26) - 1 plays
- Faded - (4:39) - 1 plays
- Chasin Cheese prod. by Bravestarr - (2:43) - 1 plays
- From Me - (2:22) - 1 plays
- Chasin Cheese - (2:53) - 7 plays