60 Shouts - 862,033 Scrobbles
In 1998, Musicom, (a three piece from Brussels consisting of Pierre Mussche, Ernst Meinrath and Renaud Charlier), began crafting tracks of cool electronic ambience mixed with orchestral hip-hop, as soundtracks for adverts and underground films. Scottish born Esra Tasasiz was working in Brussels at that time writing and composing songs with various Brussels based artists. She joined Musicom and the four decided to work together on recording a short piece of music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- On the 2nd Floor - (3:49) - 1,971 plays
- I Am - (4:09) - 1,854 plays
- Alpha - (4:41) - 1,481 plays
- Slipinside - (4:25) - 1,195 plays
- Awakening - (4:10) - 1,051 plays
- Before the Summertime - (5:50) - 867 plays
- Face Down - (3:55) - 691 plays
- Drama 73 - (4:38) - 692 plays
- Revealing Some Interest - (6:01) - 579 plays
- Suffocated - (5:17) - 472 plays