60 Shouts - 861,185 Scrobbles
In 1998, Musicom, (a three piece from Brussels consisting of Pierre Mussche, Ernst Meinrath and Renaud Charlier), began crafting tracks of cool electronic ambience mixed with orchestral hip-hop, as soundtracks for adverts and underground films. Scottish born Esra Tasasiz was working in Brussels at that time writing and composing songs with various Brussels based artists. She joined Musicom and the four decided to work together on recording a short piece of music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyrics( Instrumental )
- LyricsI don't talk, the way that you talk
I don't walk, the way that you walk
I don't see, the way that you see
I don't feel, the way that you feel
I don't think, the way that you think
- Alpha - (4:41) - 1,552 plays
- LyricsIt doesn't have to be this complicated
Or is it just me?
I cherish you it's true
And this love, i value
If it's not meant to be
- Awakening - (4:10) - 1,088 plays
- Before the Summertime - (5:50) - 879 plays
- Drama 73 - (4:38) - 728 plays
- Face Down - (3:55) - 735 plays
- Revealing Some Interest - (6:01) - 632 plays
- Suffocated - (5:17) - 505 plays